Second Skin Audio

best 10" sub

im making a build with two tens :) mabey two twevles if i got enough space in my 2001 chevy cavalier z24's trunk to get it in there and still be able to put an amp in there and extra batt(s)

im torn between

DC

T3

AQ

and DD

im planing on Hifonics amps (cheap and reliable :))

but i want a SAZ-3500D

ive heard a cactus sounds 4KW amp is good?

any thoughts

and do you think i could use two twevles?

I just heard a pair of AQ HDC 10's 3-4 days ago, runnin of an AQ2200, in the back of a Mitsubishi Galant ( roughly the same size as your trunk).... HOLY $hit those little 10's were hittin a ton, I don't normally get impressed by a pair of 10's, these were in apretty good size box, with 4 5" aeroports, he said it was tuned to 27Hz, I don't know how close it really was to that, but they were getting down, and hitting like hell........ He has TL photo on his phone that said 151.6.... so I like the AQ

Well, Thor had some pretty DC Neo 10's. I liked those.

I can't honestly think of anyone who didn't like those.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

These threads are pointless...... But people KEEP on posting em

it only ends up being a pissing match between company favortism.

Here is MY 2cents...... Find someone with one of the brands and see how YOU like it. Then find someone with another brand, AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT

EVERYONE IS BIASED, the only one to recomend a sub for YOUR personal taste of listening is YOU.

Therefore im locking this thread AS SOON AS IT BECOMES A "MY BRAND IS BETTER THAN YOURS"

YOU WERE ALL WARNED

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

I'm not biased I've heard all those brands and they all sound good. I'm just saying right now I'm running a pair of DD 9510's off a sundown 3500 and it's brutal. (By the way the subs are for sale just saying) also DC level 5's can get pretty nasty

TeamDeadlyHertz-bman8891.png