Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i know for sure that Terry, Eric and myself will be there on the 26th, Are you guys going to be able to make it out there?

ha im Eric.......so ur going down on the 26th??? Ill put it time off tomorrow if its not too late....

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

^hotel? i live about two hours from there lol i will be hauling it back to my house that night more then likely... but if the party is going to be good, i can find a place out there for the night lol. We have an Eric on the team right now, but he is an SQ guy.

Posted

^hotel? i live about two hours from there lol i will be hauling it back to my house that night more then likely... but if the party is going to be good, i can find a place out there for the night lol. We have an Eric on the team right now, but he is an SQ guy.

Im kinda a SQ i like it to sound clean and GET WAY LOW which from what I heard a TC3000 does but I love the pressure also....odds are I wont have my amp by then, I wish I did so I could get it metered, but I may have to hitch a ride wit u NL and idk bout spending the night but how much would you want for gas and all that?

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

i will have to see if we have space.... i am going to try and get my other 18 in the van... i will have to see what guys from the team are going and see if you can hope in with them. The van is pretty much be a two seater :D From my house to the show is about 3 1/2 hours.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4441 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...