Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

well hell o.k. didnt know you were that close but we can figure something out, and basshed I will keep you posted...we might be having another event in sept about 40 min north of kc in Platte City.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

well hell o.k. didnt know you were that close but we can figure something out, and basshed I will keep you posted...we might be having another event in sept about 40 min north of kc in Platte City.

yea man just let me know about a week in advance and its all good
Posted

Yeah Fo Sho! would love to meet up with ya! Well fellas we are gonna be in Lincoln on the 26th so we will see ya there!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

I only live 3 hrs from Lincoln but I am still gonna get a hotel room for sat night cause I dont feel like getting up early to drive 3 hrs compete, show off, and then drive 3hrs back......forget that!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Guest HuBbYHaSAnAdDiCtIoN
Posted

Wooooohooooooo another "beat off"..........i'll be there with the cam and video recorder!

Posted

looks like im not making it to this one..... :(

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

sry I havent replied, but I have work both Saturday (4-10) and Sunday (2-9)....im pissed :angry:

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 433 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...