Sonic Electronix

post pics of your HT setup (No 56k)

im in college and live in the dorm so space is limited but we cram a lot of shit in there...the tv stand houses a reciever, dvd/cd player, vcr, playstation, old school sega, and even older school nintendo  ;D , sounds real good though...pics...tv is 27"

Posted Image

(2) 12' pioneer subs (i think)

Posted Image

and made some shitty holders for the surround to hand in the ceiling....oh, and angelina is fuckin hott  :-*

Posted Image

i likes me some audio stuff...

• 3 weeks later...

Ive been wanting to post something in here so badly, since Iam always doing something -Home audio-2channel audio, or 5ch surround... Iam currently working on a home subwoofer for my old boss. It consists of a Very expensive subwoofer- Revel ( high end JBL/Harmon International brand) Woofer alone is atleast $1.5-2k. A Dayton 500rms plate amp, and a 4cf box _sealed- down firing I have started about 2yrs ago, and then I got really lazy, so I started it back up yesterday, started vinyling the sides, makeing the feet, recessed the amplifier, recessed the subwoofer. The top will be a black Marble/granit top, and the box will have a groove on the top, for the sofas armrest to fit in, to bring the marble top up close to the top for easy access... Here are the pics for now, and will have more when done.

I only have a stupid wired creative web cam, so the pics are not that great.  ( I have read the thread on posting pics, but Iam to lazy, maybe next time)

post-14-1163107938.jpg

Image059.jpg_thumb

post-14-1163107941.jpg

Image069.jpg_thumb

post-14-1163107943.jpg

Image090.jpg_thumb

post-14-1163107945.jpg

Image051.jpg_thumb

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

videos?

who?  I dont see how a video for a home theater set up would work, besides watching a picture frame rattle.. heh

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ohh.. haha... Iam almost done with the feet and painting of the box's under side, should be up tonite.... the top of the box just wont have anything on it, since I dont have the granite/marble top to put on

sundown.jpg

Archived