So last night me and my girlfriend were at my house upstairs when i heard my alarm start going off on my tahoe. I ran to the window and saw my car covered in flour and my buddies running to their cars to drive off. I went out side to see they had put flour all over my car, my girlfriends car, as well as my moms brand new lexus. I spent the next 45 mins washing off my car as well as my driveway and garage door. I woke up this morning to see that it had poored rain last night and that my car was still caked in flour, which had hardened cause of the rain. I took it to a car wash and had them powerwash it, there was still specs of hardened flour on it that they were afraid to take off for fear of taking off my clear coat, spent $40 and there is still flour everywhere. They quoted me $200 to take care of everything, get the exterior detailed, per car. Im going to have to take my car, my girlfriends car, as well as my moms lexus. My 3 buddies are gonna get stuck with a $600 bill. Just thought yall would like to hear about it.

2007 Black Tahoe

AudioQue HDC3 15"

AQ 1200d

Waaiiit for it..... :santa:

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

and how do you propose making your buddies pay this? if they were really your "buddies", they wouldnt have done this in the first place, or they have atleast been willing to wash it off themselves.

Edited by Hugh G. Rection

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

you mean like this?

coolstory.gif

Righto...

Yeah um why the hell would u wash it off? Shoulda used a vacuum or leafblower.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.