alphasig293 purchase feedback

Ok, so i fell upon a posting on here where alphasig293 was selling his old equipment. I fell in love with his headunit he was selling, the alpine iva-w205. After i read up on all the things that it can do and looked over the manual on alpines site i decided that this is the replacement headunit i need to retire my old pioneer deh-p4100 headunit that i got for free. So i asked him a good amount of questions about it to see what it was coming with and all that and he was really fast to respond. only on the occasion would it take him 2 days to get to but he had a lot going on with taking care of his family. but none the less he came back and answered every question i had throughly and promptly. I paid him on paypal and then within a week i had the headunit in the mail via the post office. He packaged it like a pro in the box with all the accessories it came with. This unit performs and looks just like it was brand new. I would rate my buying experience with alphasig293 a 200% because of how he went above and beyond and even said that if i had any questions about the way to install the unit that his installer would be glad to help me out with it since he helped put the unit in his truck. With fast email replies, payment, shipping and everything else i am happy to say that i will be more than glad to buy from alphasig293 again in the future.

Thanks for the great buying experience!!!!

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Thanks for the good feedback bro, hope your install goes well

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Thanks for the good feedback bro, hope your install goes well

it already did go well. its in my car right now (no i didnt take pics of it tho) but you owned it before me so im sure you know what it looks like. haha. now all i need is to get my mechman alt fixed, get xs power to make the hold down for my d3100 sometime this year hopefully, install the d3100 in my trunk after i get the hold down, get another amp for my woofer and use my current amp for the mids and highs. other than that im pretty damn near finished with it. i like where its at now.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress