Sonic Electronix

I don't know Kranny, I keep thinking it's the grounds. But it's at one of the three strut bolt in the front with the big 3, and it's also at one of the strut bolts at the rear with the amp ground. Like I said, hopefully once I add a big batt in the back, it'll be shorter better wire to the amp. Right know it's just some generic 4 gauge, but later on I'll get the OFC Knu 4ga

i agree with kranny how u get that much voltage drop i have more amp draw then u and let drop age and a smaller alt then u

im confused because of your drop at idle is XX.X while if im at idle i can drop in to mid 11s.

if u dropping that bad u got a bigger problem

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

ehh i really dont have a set budget, but i do know im probably looking for another amp maybe, around 200ish for atleast solid 500watts. looking at the audioque1200d its $250 and i get a lil bit of headroom to play with on that amp.

but would you mind doing me a box design? could i port through where my 6x9's used to be?(taking them out)

Edit: i just searched and im seeing i can get a Audiopipe 1500d for around 150ish on ebay, and 120ish on amazon....

Yep, I can do a box design, just PM me and we can get started on the details :) . And yep, you can port through there, infact, that's a really good idea.

And about the voltage drop, I'm running 3KW off a stock 110A alt and a pretty decent battery (big 3 done ofcourse) and I don't drop into the 10s, so to make it that low with 300W is pretty strange.

Edited by bassl0va

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

ehh i really dont have a set budget, but i do know im probably looking for another amp maybe, around 200ish for atleast solid 500watts. looking at the audioque1200d its $250 and i get a lil bit of headroom to play with on that amp.

but would you mind doing me a box design? could i port through where my 6x9's used to be?(taking them out)

Edit: i just searched and im seeing i can get a Audiopipe 1500d for around 150ish on ebay, and 120ish on amazon....

Just look at the details carefully and make sure you are getting the AP 1500D, because there's a 4 channel that's also a 1500 but does a lot less power.

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

You shouldn't drop that bad. with such low power.

Try to fix this problem before buying a second battery. It may be worst with 2 batts for your alt.

Something must be wrong in your system, and you said you did the big 3 ? Dam...

Be careful .

dimming problems with 300 watts rms on an Impala ? Impossible !!!

Double check everything.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.