Where to run 1/0 Power Cable on a 04 Tahoe?

please dont use an isolator( it wont do anything about how a system charges, its just a switch to disconnect the front battery from the rear battery when the car is off)

and in general, bigger batteries hold a larger portion of the charge, not only because they are capable of it, but because of a lower internal resistance thanks to more plates being paralleled(which is how the higher current capability and reserve is created), so dont be afraid to mix and match (atleast thats what i was told and it makes sense to me...)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

• 3 years later...

please dont use an isolator( it wont do anything about how a system charges, its just a switch to disconnect the front battery from the rear battery when the car is off)

and in general, bigger batteries hold a larger portion of the charge, not only because they are capable of it, but because of a lower internal resistance thanks to more plates being paralleled(which is how the higher current capability and reserve is created), so dont be afraid to mix and match (atleast thats what i was told and it makes sense to me...)

You have to have a Battery Isolator! Because your car will not start in the morning after beating for a while.

You must have a Battery Isolator & a 2nd matching battery.

You have to have a Battery Isolator! Because your car will not start in the morning after beating for a while.

Talk about bringing old shit back from the dead.....LOL

97 Suburban

8 custom PSI Platform 3 18's

• 1 year later...

heres a tip i got one day, yet to use it.

build conduit out of pvc pipe for outside the car power cable runs use 45 and 90's and thru hull fittings to end the conduit run, it will be water proof and hold up to damn near everything.

you can even get fancy with steel braided conduit and the like.

500445.jpg

Archived