post your job title

My name is Ric. I work for people just like you that want the very best in car audio. I work for all of you hard workers that work your long days/nights and spend it on our favorite topic CAR AUDIO. I work for the guy/girl who wants the next world record. I work for the guy/girl who wants to pick up his girlfriend/boyfriend tonight and impress her/him with their new audio system. I work for the guy/gal who wants to remember that last concert they went to everytime they sit in the front seat of their car/truck/suv.

or... some of you just know me as the goofball that works at Pulse Car Audio. :)

Thanks for letting me be me and doing what I love most. :)

That was great!!

I'm Rob, Install Manager for Mobile One in Houston.

2005 USACi National SQ Points Champion

2008 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2009 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2010 Top 12 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

2012 Top 100 Installer, Mobile Electronics magazine

Computers scare me lol

They scare me at times too ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Im Justin, MV-22 Osprey flightline mechanic

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

I am Kenneth I am a Welder and Mechanic For 16 now working on getting my own shop going KAP Kens Auto Performance :drink40:

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

http://www.youtube.c...ser/kennethwaco

2005 Ford Expedition 5.4L

Stock Alt.

Big 3 upgrade 0 ga.

15 inch SA Night Shade

2 ED nine.1 amps

Artic Pyramid 1000.4

Box is tuned to 33hz.

Haven't TL the new box

You inspect shit in a literal meaning of the word LMAO

Lol me to. I have to inspect pieces of shit before I load em on my truck and deliver them to peoples houses. I'm a furniture delivery pimp

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

I worked and lived in Sunrise for a year...

I've lived in South Florida all my life. I'll be driving to N. Miami from Lake Worth everyday, about 50 minutes. Better than the 75 minutes I'm doing now to Ft Pierce.

I was there in 05 for all the hurricanes which was good motivation to GTFO haha

Yea, i was without power for 10 days during each of the 3 hurricanes (Francis, Jeanne and Wilma). Gotta love FPL.

I hear ya, I'm near Detroit so I'm sure you can guess some of the companies I've worked for ;) Years ago I was beat out for a position because the other guy was a liar, had an MCSE & CCNA, with 4 years experience while I had no certs and 12 years experience (the last 2 years of which was experience in what they were trying to accomplish). 3 months later I got a panicked phone call from the one contact I had there that was basically "Our servers went down and he quit!". I headed out there after we agreed on a rate and within an hour or two I had to tell them that they have to send their server for data recovery because it's gone... Long story short it looked like the guy tried adding storage to the array, deleted the existing array, added drives, and recreated it... The problem with this, he thought he could restore the server from the backups... Tape backups... Backups that had been failing (due to a misconfiguration someone did only the system drive was being backed up and that was even incomplete) for 6 months, backup tapes he had been overwriting... He overwrote every single good backup they had.

All I can say is WOW, what a fucktard.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

im sorry lol, i worked at disCUNT tire for a few months, all my managers were cocky as fuck

<_< cant let them walk all over you, they ARE cocky but at out store they never say shit to me. And at $11.50 an hr i dont mind working with them for a few hrs :good:

Archived