UnderLoK Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Computers scare me lol They scare me at times too If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Ji553r Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Im Justin, MV-22 Osprey flightline mechanic I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
kennywaco Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 I am Kenneth I am a Welder and Mechanic For 16 now working on getting my own shop going KAP Kens Auto Performance Team DBs (Driven By sound) http://www.youtube.c...ser/kennethwaco 2005 Ford Expedition 5.4L Stock Alt. Big 3 upgrade 0 ga. 15 inch SA Night Shade 2 ED nine.1 amps Artic Pyramid 1000.4 Box is tuned to 33hz. Haven't TL the new box
DCmagnum Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 You inspect shit in a literal meaning of the word LMAO Lol me to. I have to inspect pieces of shit before I load em on my truck and deliver them to peoples houses. I'm a furniture delivery pimp ="Impact"] pioneer 4200 dvd 4 sets aa carbon mids 2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters rockford power t400.4 rockford power 4inch DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2) 2 DC XL 15s The artist formally known as willie3719
Doylerules826 Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Mike,senior in high school and work as an IT intern, hours are good, pays well(for my age), laid back so I can't complain Also fix ipods and various electronics on the side 2000 chevy blazer Avic n1
thumper806.yellowcity Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 Aaron, night crew lead of warehouse support for a big helicopter manufacturing company.wooo expensive parts and lots of walking. "NOT AT THE TABLE CARLOS"
bobonit Posted September 23, 2010 Report Posted September 23, 2010 I worked and lived in Sunrise for a year... I've lived in South Florida all my life. I'll be driving to N. Miami from Lake Worth everyday, about 50 minutes. Better than the 75 minutes I'm doing now to Ft Pierce. I was there in 05 for all the hurricanes which was good motivation to GTFO haha Yea, i was without power for 10 days during each of the 3 hurricanes (Francis, Jeanne and Wilma). Gotta love FPL. I hear ya, I'm near Detroit so I'm sure you can guess some of the companies I've worked for Years ago I was beat out for a position because the other guy was a liar, had an MCSE & CCNA, with 4 years experience while I had no certs and 12 years experience (the last 2 years of which was experience in what they were trying to accomplish). 3 months later I got a panicked phone call from the one contact I had there that was basically "Our servers went down and he quit!". I headed out there after we agreed on a rate and within an hour or two I had to tell them that they have to send their server for data recovery because it's gone... Long story short it looked like the guy tried adding storage to the array, deleted the existing array, added drives, and recreated it... The problem with this, he thought he could restore the server from the backups... Tape backups... Backups that had been failing (due to a misconfiguration someone did only the system drive was being backed up and that was even incomplete) for 6 months, backup tapes he had been overwriting... He overwrote every single good backup they had. All I can say is WOW, what a fucktard. 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
BeatBox Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 im sorry lol, i worked at disCUNT tire for a few months, all my managers were cocky as fuck cant let them walk all over you, they ARE cocky but at out store they never say shit to me. And at $11.50 an hr i dont mind working with them for a few hrs
ingramcaraudio Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 My name is Taylor Ingram and i'm an installer at rockwell audio Check out the facebook search Rockwell Audio Facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Farmville-VA/Rockwell-Audio/103036213076623?ref=ts
ufwzydesigns Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 Im now as of today part of the finish line at columbia flooring all i do is box up hardwood flooring. Ufwzy Designs
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.