Sonic Electronix

Noob in search of pro advise/help!!!!

Just wanted to give MAD props to Hotdog for the GREAT list of Equipt. I just ordered the T-1500 as well as the T1d412 Subs from Amazon and used a code I got for 30% off :good: .

Not sure if you guys know but if you enter NI8XLWQW at checkout when buying Rockford stuff DIRECTLY FROM THEM,you'll get 30% off.This offer was extended to those that missed the 50% offer and it expires Oct 2.

Hope it helps someone else out.

Anyhow,I plan on getting the rest of my stuff soon and had another question.

As for the componants,hows about if I go with the T2652-S 400 watt instead of the T252-S 300 watt? Is there any difference between the 2 besides the wattage? Also does anyone know if Steve still makes boxes for sale?

yes steve makes boxes still

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

Yes one is a 6 1/2" Speaker and the other is a 5 1/4" Speaker

I think your Yukon takes 5 1/4"

Gotcha!! Thanks Again

yes steve makes boxes still

I saw the add in the forum and tried to send him a message here but it says it can't go through ,so I messaged him on You Tube being that he has alot of vids but I'm not sure if he reads those messages.How can I get in contact with him? I have a pretty good idea as to what I want but I don't want to be a PITA by sending him a bunch of messages.

id look at a SSD far before any woofer fosgate makes

As far as any other speakers and equipt. I'm still open for suggestions but I'm gona roll with the RF's FOR NOW.Like I said I do plan on adding more in the near future but I want to have something decent/nice for now.

Any suggestions on add ons from you James?

Gotcha!! Thanks Again

I saw the add in the forum and tried to send him a message here but it says it can't go through ,so I messaged him on You Tube being that he has alot of vids but I'm not sure if he reads those messages.How can I get in contact with him? I have a pretty good idea as to what I want but I don't want to be a PITA by sending him a bunch of messages.

As far as any other speakers and equipt. I'm still open for suggestions but I'm gona roll with the RF's FOR NOW.Like I said I do plan on adding more in the near future but I want to have something decent/nice for now.

Any suggestions on add ons from you James?

umm id try either one of the mods or techforce

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

umm id try either one of the mods or techforce

Kool,I'll wait a few to see if he hits me back but if not then I'll give one of the mods a shot.HOPEFULLY he'll take on my little project and I'll be able to see a build log of it. Thanks Alot!!

BTW- Athhough I would like to go with RE all around with this,can someone give me some advise on a crossover I should look into IF I even need one?

Edited by YUKISM

Kool,I'll wait a few to see if he hits me back but if not then I'll give one of the mods a shot.HOPEFULLY he'll take on my little project and I'll be able to see a build log of it. Thanks Alot!!

BTW- Athhough I would like to go with RE all around with this,can someone give me some advise on a crossover I should look into IF I even need one?

I'd suggest a hundred feet of 1/0 wire. Two hundred feet of 12 gauge wire. An alternator that puts out at least 240 amps and if you can put two or more under the hood that would be best. Two bats per bass amp and one per mid/high amp. Three 15 foot high quality rca's and twelve 6 foot high quality rca's. Then spend the rest of that money on sound deadner. The one thing with car audio is no matter what you got it's gonna sound like shit to you in a week. So set up you're ride to accept what you'll buy in the future. Don't forget the big three, a good multimeter, a RTA, and access to a decent o-scope. You'll end up doing this all when you get the bug anyway.

Just to give a quick update,I got my 2 RF 12's in the other day,and my RF T1500 amp in today :yahoo: All brand new & they look sexy as F&%K together!! I'm currently working with someone locally on a box design,and will be placing a order for a alt. more than likely from Mechman.

I'm thinking about going with a Optima Yellow top batt. because a dealer near me is giving me a pretty good deal IMO.As for the Components and the RF T4004 amp, I haven't ordered them up yet because I'm waiting to see what kind of deal I get from the same dealer thats getting me the battery.

It's all coming together slowly but surely and by the looks of thing I'm pretty happy so far :good: .I'll post some pix of things from the beginning once things get rollin' a bit more.

Any other suggestions are ALWAYS welcome.