Chodette69 Posted September 24, 2010 Author Report Posted September 24, 2010 Yea you would have blended in with the scenery if you didnt have him to ask directions too If you got any Questions or need any help just hit me up i will help ya with whatever ya need Lol i know good thing ima good direction asker lol and thanks lol Welcome ! Havent been on here too long myself but everyone has been extremely nice and helpful ! with the exception of only a few , so welcome , good luck and hope you enjoy the site as much as i do !!!!!!! Aww thanks i think i will lol ~*Ima Princess*~
newls1 Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 hey chodette,..... your boy is "good people" so I have all the respect in the world for ya.. Welcome and I hope your stay is long and welcomed I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
LT.Smoke Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 hey chodette,..... your boy is "good people" so I have all the respect in the world for ya.. Welcome and I hope your stay is long and welcomed Holy Hell i didnt know you were still active on here Newls1 lol i havent seen you in a long time bro Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
onelivinlarge Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 Nah you werent dreamin bro...Its Chode's Girl...Im the SMD watchdog so you guys make sure you stay respectful to her..I will be watching im southern means she gets treated like a southern belle 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
Chodette69 Posted September 24, 2010 Author Report Posted September 24, 2010 hey chodette,..... your boy is "good people" so I have all the respect in the world for ya.. Welcome and I hope your stay is long and welcomed Aww thanks tht means alot <3 hes my babyyy lol <3 ~*Ima Princess*~
Chodette69 Posted September 24, 2010 Author Report Posted September 24, 2010 im southern means she gets treated like a southern belle Awww ur right!!!!! where are you from in the south? do you have ur accent?? im from South Carolina! I can turn my accent on n off.... we jus visited SC for world finals.... i wish i culda stayed there lol <3 ~*Ima Princess*~
newls1 Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 Holy Hell i didnt know you were still active on here Newls1 lol i havent seen you in a long time bro im here all the time.. whatcha talkin about willis!!!!!!!! I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
onelivinlarge Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 Awww ur right!!!!! where are you from in the south? do you have ur accent?? im from South Carolina! I can turn my accent on n off.... we jus visited SC for world finals.... i wish i culda stayed there lol <3 north Carolina and i still have my accent. and i can turn it off and on some what. like u get me frustrated i sound southern but 2 jut hear me talk you cant really tell 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
LT.Smoke Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 im here all the time.. whatcha talkin about willis!!!!!!!! You must be creepin cuz you had disappeared for a Minute..I just started seeing your name again recently bro Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
newls1 Posted September 24, 2010 Report Posted September 24, 2010 You must be creepin cuz you had disappeared for a Minute..I just started seeing your name again recently bro I work 24/48, but recently its been 48/24 so sometimes my time is limited, but thanks anywho for saying hi! I appreciate that I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.