Second Skin Audio

age old 2 ohm to 1 ohm question...

@raytard

FUCK your right.... fuck my asshole and call me billy mays!

DEAR WATSON. YOU JUST CLEARED MY BRAIN OF CONSTANT ANGER. you sir, are a god.

Next thing to clarify ^_^

The TXi1508 capable of running .5 ?

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_26361_Hifonics+TXi+1508D+R-B.html?utm_source=dailydeal&utm_medium=sonic&utm_campaign=dailydeal

Edited by regizzle

FUCK your right.... fuck my asshole and call me billy mays!

DEAR WATSON. YOU JUST CLEARED MY BRAIN OF CONSTANT ANGER. you sir, are a god.

uhm, so just out of curiosity, which of us was the god?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

we're both gods, its cool

and no, I wouldn't run anything that cheap at .5ohm...I'd be surprised if it even came on

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Fixed my post ^_^

ray gave a clearer explanation you gave me the generic explanation that mind fucked me every time i was given it.

god damnit! so close to being a god :(

:rofl:

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

just sold one of thoes amps because i couldnt find another. loved that amp. now thats a monoblock amp with 2 sets of + and - for more wireing options. treat them as if there was only 1 +&- because there bridged to each other. now if you wire both your subs to 1 ohm your going to present .5 ohm load, which will not work with that amp. what you need is an amp that will put out 1500 watts at 2 ohms.

edit on my phone u guys beat my slow ass figer typin.

Edited by Reaper
reaper.png

man up and spend some cash, and dont run at .5 cuz thats just asking for heating issues

1500@2ohm can come from alot of amps, rockford 1500bdcp, jbl gto14001, kicker zx1500, the list goes on

you might notice that those amps are all 3-5 times as expensive as the hifonics, and there is a good reason for that

they do their power and dont suck

so either you can pay less and get less, or pay more and get more. up to you. if you dont want to spend more, you already have the best you can get.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i would buy an hifonics brz1700 but my alternator is a piece of shit. i would need $280 for a 220 amp alternator. $270 for the amp. $60 for the 0 gauge wiring kit. $20 For the big 3 Upgrade. I have $150 atm... + $100 next week... and another $300 at some other point in time once the mother fucker that owes me pays up. Not to mention i still need to build a new ported box so i would need MDF screws polyfill carpeting and glue...regardless, Still wont be enough to aquire all my needs. Why is it so hard to create a system you would be happy with =/