Dvldogyut Posted January 19, 2011 Author Report Posted January 19, 2011 holy damn that 40.1 is one tank looking amp It is! It's alot bigger than I thought it was going to be!
Gatorcity Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 holy damn that 40.1 is one tank looking amp It is! It's alot bigger than I thought it was going to be! I have heard that a lot! :-D build looks good comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that! . . . . 15 seconds pass . . . . . my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???
Dvldogyut Posted January 19, 2011 Author Report Posted January 19, 2011 holy damn that 40.1 is one tank looking amp It is! It's alot bigger than I thought it was going to be! I have heard that a lot! :-D build looks good Yeah right! Don't lie. You have never heard that in your life lol!!!
Gatorcity Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 I know! *sigh* comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that! . . . . 15 seconds pass . . . . . my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???
Twistedchild420 Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 This sir is quite the nice build! Gets me all tingly in mah pants! Good job! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
Dvldogyut Posted January 19, 2011 Author Report Posted January 19, 2011 This sir is quite the nice build! Gets me all tingly in mah pants! Good job! Nice! Glad to see I can get you excited.
C-Fizzy Posted January 19, 2011 Report Posted January 19, 2011 nice build! get an SS bumper on that bish under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.