GRITS Posted October 2, 2010 Report Posted October 2, 2010 Didn't get mine today Your just not that special..... and wearing a helmet doesnt count LOL J/P
YUKISM Posted October 2, 2010 Report Posted October 2, 2010 Didn't get mine today I'm just over the bridge from him thats why,I could have literally picked up my copies. Don't worry bro it's worth the wait!!
byers319 Posted October 2, 2010 Report Posted October 2, 2010 Yeah I figured you had to live like right next door because I'm not that far away.. But got mine this morning
DeepHittersMagazine Posted October 2, 2010 Author Report Posted October 2, 2010 Yeah I figured you had to live like right next door because I'm not that far away.. But got mine this morning How did you like them? DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
byers319 Posted October 3, 2010 Report Posted October 3, 2010 How did you like them? Haven't had much time to really read them yet but flipped thru and they look good! Will be getting the new ones
DeepHittersMagazine Posted October 6, 2010 Author Report Posted October 6, 2010 We are going to looking for vehicles outside of NY. Please talk to Trippi for chance to be in mag.. Thanks DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
DeepHittersMagazine Posted October 7, 2010 Author Report Posted October 7, 2010 This is our cover for January, it will have a minor tweek but will be 95% this version DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
GRITS Posted October 11, 2010 Report Posted October 11, 2010 I like it it's sexy!!! you should use it as your background on the website
DeepHittersMagazine Posted October 11, 2010 Author Report Posted October 11, 2010 I like it it's sexy!!! you should use it as your background on the website I have a whole new renovation of the site as well in conjunction with the magazine release date. More professional and just got the ok from Kasey aka "thehoe92" to be on the team as "Video Tech" so you will see 2min vids and other cool vids from the young Kasey DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
GRITS Posted October 11, 2010 Report Posted October 11, 2010 Cool cool Do you need for me to further explain my idea I posted on Facebook or did you understand the concept of what I was getting at.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.