My computer build (BUILT PICS UP!)

Never used one of their boards but never heard anything good from them, and the reviews are DOA, defective, had to flash bios for it to recognize my cpu, and not enough power to the usb hubs. I would just grab an EVGA 750i and an E7300 or something. About the same price for that board and you get a lifetime warranty.

Never used one of their boards but never heard anything good from them, and the reviews are DOA, defective, had to flash bios for it to recognize my cpu, and not enough power to the usb hubs. I would just grab an EVGA 750i and an E7300 or something. About the same price for that board and you get a lifetime warranty.

Really that is what i am kind of thinking... Just thinking of different things...

Still looking tho... I just need a good mobo, am3 socket that takes ddr3 1333 ram with a video card (on board or seperate) that can support a 1080p monitor... But need to keep it around $80

James... dddont get asrock.... get Asus or coxcomb for what u want to do. Will be less problems

Foxcon

Thanks man... I was just lookin at a foxcon...

That asus mobo i sent you was bought 4 hours later FML

I will email u a link to one the boards we use........ we build about 5 boxes. A week using it... not one has come back... it is an Asus... don't remember model number off top of my head... or call me tomorrow

alright man... I need to place the order in the morning so they will ship it out tomorrow... Hopefully

Thanks dude... My buddy just sent me a message with this mother board. Said he has it and has NEVER had a problem.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131609

Archived