Second Skin Audio

NEW BOX FINISHED! 30hz NEW PICTURES AND FLEX VIDEOS! Opinions?

gbsx

Looks good so far but I would have spent a little more time on the bonding work. But as you said its your second box that you have ever made and it looks better than some of the so called pros work I have seen. Keep up the good work and remember patients and finish work will give you the best end product.

smdsigbannr4bx2.jpg

Looks good so far but I would have spent a little more time on the bonding work. But as you said its your second box that you have ever made and it looks better than some of the so called pros work I have seen. Keep up the good work and remember patients and finish work will give you the best end product.

Yea I didn't do so well with the bondo. That stuff wasnt working for me that day. It was my first time to ever use bondo though. First time on alot of things. We only learn from our mistakes and trying it.

It sounds alot cleaner though!

1989 E30 325i BMW (New Car)

iPad 64GB 3G (COMING SOON!)

1 12" DC LEVEL 4 w/LEVEL 5 Soft Parts

Ported box - 1.5 Cubes tuned to 33hz

Sound Stream STL1.1200D

4 Gauge Stinger Wire (+ & -)

8 Gauge Amp to Sub Stinger Wire

Tsunami Mini ANL 130 Amp Fuse

AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!

gbsxnesig.png

damn nice flex about the same in my bmw:P

BMW's are the only car I'll buy they fucking rock!

They flex pretty damn good to. Time for some deadener haha!

What kind of BMW do you have?

Sound Stream STL1.1200D

AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!

gbsxnesig.png

BMW's are the only car I'll buy they fucking rock!

They flex pretty damn good to. Time for some deadener haha!

What kind of BMW do you have?

My mom gave me her black bmw 1999 323i haha get my license in january, only thing i hate is that the seats dont fold down but i solved that problem by cutting out the wall where the arm rest is in the back.

mJzD9.png

My mom gave me her black bmw 1999 323i haha get my license in january, only thing i hate is that the seats dont fold down but i solved that problem by cutting out the wall where the arm rest is in the back.

Nice, I just sold a 1995 325i E36. It was Grey. Had some issues but I made a profit on it so that's all that matters!

They are great cars even if they are a little more expensive to fix up, very solid rides.

Sound Stream STL1.1200D

AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!

gbsxnesig.png

Nice, I just sold a 1995 325i E36. It was Grey. Had some issues but I made a profit on it so that's all that matters!

They are great cars even if they are a little more expensive to fix up, very solid rides.

i love my ride its go bump and doesnt sound like shit compared to all my friends rides. They didnt make their boxes and dont know much about car audio.

mJzD9.png

i love my ride its go bump and doesnt sound like shit compared to all my friends rides. They didnt make their boxes and dont know much about car audio.

Same here man! I know exactly what you mean.

Sound Stream STL1.1200D

AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!

gbsxnesig.png

Damn... Was looking so pretty but then painting over that bondo just kinda made it look not so good. Lol. I like it but you should have sanded it down and put primer on it or something to make it look the same =/. I made that mistake my first time too though so it's all good haha. Nice looking for your second box. Wish I had a woodshop I could use. Circular saw and a jig saw just ain't cutting it... Wish I at least had a router.

Damn... Was looking so pretty but then painting over that bondo just kinda made it look not so good. Lol. I like it but you should have sanded it down and put primer on it or something to make it look the same =/. I made that mistake my first time too though so it's all good haha. Nice looking for your second box. Wish I had a woodshop I could use. Circular saw and a jig saw just ain't cutting it... Wish I at least had a router.

Yep, I'm learning from my mistakes. Only good way to improve on things I believe. Thanks though.

Sound Stream STL1.1200D

AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!

gbsxnesig.png

Archived