Couple cool Pool shots at my bar

Whats up. Well as some of you know I play pool. Last Friday we happened to have 2 of the best players in the area playing at the bar I shoot at. One of them is basically the best around. Anyways heres some shots they were fucking around with. Half of them are missed but if you ever played pool you can still appreciate the crazy english these guys can get. The one guy, Joe, has the fastes and purest stroke I have ever seen.

anyways enjoy. The other country redneck guy, RJ talks a lot but hes funny as shit.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

This one was supposed to be made, but the ball wasnt really in the pocket well.

Hopefully one day I will be able to do at least one of these. But my stroke is nowhere near the speed that they can do.

Eclipse cd7000

Should've just edited them into one longer video. But those are ok tricks, nothing really tricky. Me and some buddies used to do stuff like that messing around, some a little more difficult, but that was a few years ago and doubt I could do them anymore. It's all about practice and learning to control the ball, once you got that down you can do some cool stuff.

Should've just edited them into one longer video. But those are ok tricks, nothing really tricky. Me and some buddies used to do stuff like that messing around, some a little more difficult, but that was a few years ago and doubt I could do them anymore. It's all about practice and learning to control the ball, once you got that down you can do some cool stuff.

Well yea, controlling the que ball is key lol no doubt. to me the first and last shot are the toughest. In the first theres no natural angle after the shot toward the corner pocket. The last shot is easy to make but he can make the ball spin from farther away. If you could see his stroke in person its like a snake catching a mouse. Of course similar variations and routes are possible but like i said ive never seen anyone shoot like him...

Yea these are only bar boxes in the vids but he goes into masters and destroys people. Point and case he shot in 9 ball league that night and played a very good 9 and beat him 75-1.

Thats 7 and a half racks in a row. Not trying to hug his nuts but this dude is the truth.

Eclipse cd7000