Emoxihax Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 If you could take any reasonable car as of right now what would you go for? I'm saving up so I can get an srt-4. I absolutely love how neons look but my sxt is just far too slow. 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
HHR Ed Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 I'd Get an HHR SS Panel Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
bassfiend316 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 2003 Cobra. That's all I want. A big boy version of my GT lol. I've always loved 95 Impala SS...es (How the fuck do you type that? lmao) though.
micah_jones Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 Well, I would probably say an 08 R32, Mazdaspeed6, or Mazdaspeed3. When I went car shopping, I would have bought a speed3 or speed6 but did the stupidest thing ever and bought an 08.5 Mazda3 hatch on impulse Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around, Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...) FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice... SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back, dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....) I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.
onelivinlarge Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 mazda rx 7 or a sti maybe a evo 1) lookj to left 2) NOTICE BLKUE 3) ME > Y9OU 4) that is all
HHR Ed Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 also I want an 87 Shelby GLHS with the super 60 package. Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
Slappin F150 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 A reasonable car for me right now would be either and 03-04 mustang cobra, or a f150 raptor. Team DC! 2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ | 1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |
Freshman6969 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 RX8, WRX STI, SRT-4, Supra, bently? Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
hdorre Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 An Audi A5 or 3 series coupe On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Slappin F150 Posted September 30, 2010 Report Posted September 30, 2010 but depending on your income, I dont think a 10k car would be outrageous. Team DC! 2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ | 1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.