Jump to content

Justins Jeep 12 15s DC 9ks VID


Recommended Posts

Posted

no prob amp is beast oscoped and clamped it did over 5200 watts at 1 ohm clean power...

Sh!t..at what voltage and impedance?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

Freakin sick man!! I'm wanting to do 9- lvl4XLs in my burban with 3 of the new DC 5000.1s gawd they are sexy!!!! I can't wait and eventually I'm hoping to up the power to 6- 5000.1s thanks for posting the pics, and demen...

That jeep is nuts bro! I'd love to get a demo but I'm a little far away, anyways freaking insane re-build!! Looking tons better man keep up the good work!

*I shed a tear when I read your hoe was back to stock.. It was sick as well!!

DC audio FTMFW!!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

you need a new cam bad you cant even see flex or shirt moveing like they really are lol

maybe it just needs to move more air? ever think of that lol

nah it moves a shit ton of air.. he's right my iphone didn't pick up nearly any of the movement

we closed both doors and had both windows open.. when it gets down below 30hz its a straight up wind tunnel

I'll try and get a better video just for you hank :good:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

5200 at 14.5 at 1 ohm 100% clean power

That's some serious power. The good thing about amps like these and sundowns is that you can run all day and at .5 ohms. Gotta love that cant wait to see this thing on 20+kw

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...