Red-navi-916 Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 Fuck have never experienced ear digging about 6" from the window watt more brutal then autorama that being said kasey has a nastyasssss underaged girl hair trick P.s Steve meade will always be louder we know BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
trulywickedcustoms Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 Videos please!!! Glad your happy with the amps man they look beastly! Looking foward to some numbers as well:) Like 20hz numbers FTW! *2013 NEW BUILD* 12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall 4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks 40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns 3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts tons of audiotechnix wire 24- XS Power D1400's -TEAM XS POWER- -TEAM CROSSFIRE- -TDH-
bobo333 Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 we wants jailbait hairtrick vid nao! or any other vid ^^^ clicky pics for build logs ^^^
bmfcustoms Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 Jailbait hairtrick video or gtfo!!!! Lol!
kryptonite Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 Haven't even seen a video with them yet and I can't wait for my 9k, hurry up with the vids!! DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
lil_walbanger Posted April 30, 2011 Author Report Posted April 30, 2011 Ya kasey I wanna see too I know there not best quality but its a vid lol
thehoe92 Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 you all are just going to have to wait until I get off work shit is brutal though, I was honestly scared when the lows came because I couldn't breathe until it went back up to a higher note and those new 9ks are SEXY!!! Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
bdubii Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 ^ that's so awesome. I would love to hear this beast My build, four 15's walled: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/106855-07-tacoma-walled-off-with-4-15s/page__p__1487297#entry1487297
lil_walbanger Posted April 30, 2011 Author Report Posted April 30, 2011 Come to cali ill give you demo
Guest Wood Posted April 30, 2011 Report Posted April 30, 2011 Come to cali ill give you demo i live in redding, id make the drive to hear that thing.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.