Stupid Case 39 trailer at the top of the screen!

Well seems to have fixed itself. But what it was doing was it was auto playing, by itself. So everytime I would click a new link, on this forum, it would start over. It was annoying lol. Oh and Im on Chrome, I guess I must of had bad luck or something.

I saw this movie 2 months ago and yes I know it hasn't come out in theaters yet but it was a cool movie. Scale 1-10 (7)

yeah, saw it a month ago. wasn't cool enough to spend to go see it in the movie theaters. The commercial is tricky though so don't go into that movie and think its about what the trailer is about.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

Well seems to have fixed itself. But what it was doing was it was auto playing, by itself. So everytime I would click a new link, on this forum, it would start over. It was annoying lol. Oh and Im on Chrome, I guess I must of had bad luck or something.

The only ads I ever see are the google ads and sponsors. and all I use is Chrome, now one day last week I heard the "Congratulations you have won" dont know where the hell that came from shrug.gif

i view the forums in smart phone format, it works awesome, as there are no ads or rediculous sigs, just forums. and the build pics still come through of course!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback