Anyone know where to find a shorter shift knob like Steve's? I dont care what the finish is cause I'll end up powder coating it black to match the interior. It's kind of annoying having to pull back the shifter to flip the screen and I've already had a few people open up the screen and made it stall out on the shifter (which pissed me off cause i wasnt in the truck) it's just a "peace of mind" mod since the deck was a bit pricey and i don't want it to get funked up. I dont mind having to relocate the tow/haul button. Any help is much appreciated.

Anyone know where to find a shorter shift knob like Steve's? I dont care what the finish is cause I'll end up powder coating it black to match the interior. It's kind of annoying having to pull back the shifter to flip the screen and I've already had a few people open up the screen and made it stall out on the shifter (which pissed me off cause i wasnt in the truck) it's just a "peace of mind" mod since the deck was a bit pricey and i don't want it to get funked up. I dont mind having to relocate the tow/haul button. Any help is much appreciated.

I found this one but I'll look to see if I can find more.. http://www.billetin.com/cfs9905columnshift.html

SPL Audio 18, 5.5cb ft tuned to 34 hzAB 150.1 @1400 rms wired to 1OhmPPI A26.5'sKenwood HU

does yours have the tow haul button on the end of it?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived