Watching a video on YouTube about hairtricks and at the snd of the video SPLeague.org pops up. I remember some guy on here ranting about his new league and forum and whatever so I type it in and check it out real quick. First thread I view is banned members and scammers cause it sounded interesting.

This thread to be exact: http://www.spleague.org/forum/showthread.php?136-ROSEVILLIN-AKA-ELVIS-lee-in-ROSEVILL-CA

And I see this familiar icon: :ban2:

And I right-click -> open image in new tab. and wouldn't you know. It's actually linked right the fuck out of the SMD website: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/NEW/ban2.gif

Figured someone on here would find it interesting that they're taking images off this site.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

theyre stealing bandwidth WTF!!!!!!!!!!! thats $$$. FUCK THAT!

Seriously can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

Seriously can't tell if that's sarcasm or not.

sorry, my enthusiasm was a tad bit strong. but no, that is using SMD's bandwidth, which translates into $$ out of steve's pocket for hosting.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

sorry, my enthusiasm was a tad bit strong. but no, that is using SMD's bandwidth, which translates into $$ out of steve's pocket for hosting.

KK figured you were being serious. And yes, it is money that Steve is paying to host someone else's images. And I believe he had to pay for rights to those images anyway. So the other guy is just swiping them for free.

wtf is lolcats?

Huh?

Say what!

Icons are public use and damn near every forum has the same ones now.

yeah but they are using the images hosted on SMD. it would be different if the URL was spleague.com/image or whatever, thats their $ going towards bandwidth to have the image. but theyre using SMD's hosting for it!! kind of like stealing. most websites dont like direct linking of images to other sites because it uses up their allowed bandwidth

wizv.jpg

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

So what exactly is being hijacked from this site and being used over there, i went and made an account and seen that they have the exact same ban icon this site has?

yeah they are using it, if you check who is hosting that ban icon, it wont say spleague, even though its on their site. its going to say SMD. thievery!

wizv.jpg

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Oh darn? :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2:

I think I used more bandwidth right there than their whole site has from "Stealing" the image. LUL

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Archived