Hey STUPID, I mean Sub2weeker

lol dude i am a real IT Technician i work for database company and first of all any icon that is 2kb will NOT affect ur Bandwith with any mean second of all i gets u more hits and hits give u more freedom cause when a google spider comes across it sees that there were more hits and google will give u more visitors to view the website/forum and then it gives u more access and also ALL Web hosting companies even mine have UNLIMITED hosting they are all doing only thing they limit is space but rarely do...

so idont know why your crying about some icon messing up space on a BIG site like this LOL really? have u ever seen bandwith usage to the limit? this site barely takes 1 mb unless it has pics on a build log. then yea.

i have hosted many sites that have videos. pictures. music. and they never hit 1 gb dude come one what kind of admin are you really?

are you someone that needs to re teach your self about todays technology cuz there is stuff out there that you dont have to worry about.

Here you go to prove to you this is Steves hosting...

http://www.baddabinghosting.com/subpage/services.html

you can even see how good i am and you think you can OUTSMART me with YOUR IPboard ADMIN skills. wow! you must be really intelligent lol!

You know what "dude" I think you need to learn a lil' about technology. For like the tenth time you've posted one of your "informative" posts you keep misspelling bandwidth with bandwith. Which apparently most computers now tell you it's misspelled. What are you running? Windows 95?

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING MORE PEOPLE!

37 User(s) are reading this topic

26 members, 9 guests, 2 anonymous users

zachfowler222,Team_DC-Derrick,David,7jezuz7,djtomek901,uhoh_45,Loudcivic,maniac74,Reallunacy,

sub2weeker,raolito1980,bobonit,abervintageman42,dyeagain15,cfallsguy,

dugee81,BC7710,kogwanted,Nova,fr34kout,ribeiro953,Da Wreck,kbsmoker,Big Lo,shkibbybop,David78

**************NEW STATS****************

39 User(s) are reading this topic

27 members, 10 guests, 2 anonymous users

zachfowler222,Loudcivic,CaPRiCEx383,raolito1980,

moetpoppin,djtomek901,Dan208,pheint_1,Slapuhho,

dgaribay13,roger1978,cmamtower,7jezuz7,maniac74,uhoh_45

,Team_DCDerrick,Reallunacy,bobonit,abervintageman42

,dyeagain15,cfallsguy,dugee81,BC7710,kogwanted,Nova,

fr34kout,ribeiro953

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

did you even read my post dumbass?

im guessing you didnt.

um and if you think that showing me who are host is proves anything to me or anyone here its a very weak attempt

and if you think invision admin tools are all i know about your talking to the wrong dude, i have been in this biz a long time, i keep up with technology you can believe that, im no wanna be HACKER lol

im no wanna be HACKER lol

DO WHAT!!!!

david you know your only cool if you are hacker ...duh!

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT

you better not mess with this "KID" anymore he means serious business

lol at this thread :ban2:

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

bump to the top! i want sub2weeker to post something ANYTHING! i know he has seen this i seen his name at the bottom but dude just man up and admit your wrongs! dont let someone else fight your battles for you! im just sayin it kinda makes you look like a b***h :pardon:

Archived