Bassboxman's Soundstream Alien Enclosure *Winter is OVER!* Back to work

too bad you couldnt keep it glowing from the inside to show the rib structure and stuff (like 3rd picture down 1st post), that would have been bad ass :)

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

you should paint the silver part around the dustcap the same color as the leds

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

too bad you couldnt keep it glowing from the inside to show the rib structure and stuff (like 3rd picture down 1st post), that would have been bad ass :)

I thought the same thing once I had the light on the inside lol. I may do this at some point in the future but it wasn't in my initial design, just ended up looking pretty cool. Alot more time and thought would have to go into the framework to pull that off and filler would mess it up but it probably could be done, just super hard to pull it off without error/flaws.

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

you should paint the silver part around the dustcap the same color as the leds

Eventually the rings that go around the subs will be lit up as well. Hoping that will give it a better look. A little concerned the silver subs will throw the rings off once they rings are lit up so may have to run (or paint/dye these subs) an all black sub, which should make it appear to have a larger alienish pupil with glowing green outer eyes (rings).

cc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpgcc1bc663_296x75.jpg

Great work on that sh*t man :good::clapping:

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ

Team Bass Hz

Eventually the rings that go around the subs will be lit up as well. Hoping that will give it a better look. A little concerned the silver subs will throw the rings off once they rings are lit up so may have to run (or paint/dye these subs) an all black sub, which should make it appear to have a larger alienish pupil with glowing green outer eyes (rings).

sick

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

HOLY SHIT! That is some sick ass work man!

took the words right out of my mouth

i hope those lights react to the sound...

If not I could probably show you how man, not that it needs it tho haha

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

Archived