Hard Drive Copy???

It was not clicking, the screen had frozen so I took off the batt and when I restarted it had problems booting back up

Might be able to use that device from newegg with software... but.. I think that Treo might be able to do it for you... you won't find anyone to do it cheaper!!!

I would send it to him but problem is that I have to return the HD to Dell before the week is over, and I have a buddy that has that device so I just have to ask him to let me borrow it.

Also If I'm able to copy from the HD do you think I will be able to completely erase it also??

I would send it to him but problem is that I have to return the HD to Dell before the week is over, and I have a buddy that has that device so I just have to ask him to let me borrow it.

Also If I'm able to copy from the HD do you think I will be able to completely erase it also??

dont worry about erasing. hit that bitch with a hammer in the middle lol.

or you could freeze it and then thaw it out

or you could stick a big ass magnet on it. Or spill water on it. they aren't going to test it

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

or you could stick a big ass magnet on it. Or spill water on it. they aren't going to test it

haha,I will try most/all of the above...

The copying Is cool I understand.

But the Tech that I talked to reccomended that I take it to a local pc shop to get it copied and erased for insurance I guess...

But I rather send it to Dell as is than to leave it with a total stranger(at a shop)

^^^ I vote the big-ass magne. Just hold it against the side and move it around. LOL the magnet from one of yours subs should do nicely.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

if you know how to do a DOD diskwipe would be best... Google How to perform a DOD disk wipe... Also... the magnet just scrambles data and most drives are shielded now... The drives that are hit with magnets, the data can be reconstructed... it leaves "magnetic residue" (funny ass word)

Edited by techforce