Government censoring the internet, really?

well i can say if that happens you wont be seein me online anymore. it means i cant watch my shows or pron for free. i mean what else is the internet for?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

This has been something I've been hearing about for a while and honestly, it's complete and total bullshit. Completely taking over someones freedom of speech just to make sure some 13 year olds aren't bullied is just absurd. Who is the goverment to decide what we can and can-not see? Especially if you're not a minor. If you are a minor it's up to the parents to put a "v-chip" kind-of thing in the computer and adjust what their kids can and cannot see. Everytime I see something like this it just reminds me of that Family Guy episode where they censor real life.. they just can't do it. It will never happen.

Actually its already going on. I have already seen it. Just doing simple medical searches, for diabetes, thyroid, and depression. I read a description that really pulls my attention and sounds interesting click on the link and get

You are restricted from viewing site not in country viewing area (some shit to that effect)

Next time I come across it I'll post it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rq4rsSYxEE

Honestly that would probably be next censoring how we act in our real lives. Censorship should be a choice, like they did with cds, rather than just forcing the people to adjust to what they think is right. People will find a way around it, there will most likely be an internet substitute that has all of the trash that the internet wont allow.