computer in the car could have took a dive I hope that is not the case but a possiblity

Hmmmm how would you check this. When I put the battery back in I put the positive terminal on the positive and I went and put the negative on the negative and it sparked so I was like yea it works but it didn't then I tried tightening them and it didn't spark. I tried my brothers battery and it didn't spark either. I bought a needle thing to check if there was power running the the battery cable and there was? I'm stuck? Would a diagnostic test tell me exactly what's wrong?

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Diagnostic test as in have someone search for an error code? If you car was off when the problem happened, I doubt your car wouldve been able to produce an error code of what is wrong.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Diagnostic test as in have someone search for an error code? If you car was off when the problem happened, I doubt your car wouldve been able to produce an error code of what is wrong.

So you can't do a diagnostic test as in someone finding a error code if the car s off right? Damn I'm fucked I guess I'm going to have to keep picking at it I just don't know what else to do.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

THIS exact thing happened to my old tahoe when i was at school! tried to jump it wiht about 4 different cars, battery charger, took my battery to o Reilly got it test they said it good so i said fuck it and just bought a new one anyways took it back to my truck and nothing i was like wtf! so my dad thought it might be the alt. but i still kept tryn i took the pos and neg off and re tightened a bunch of times and still nothing! so i was like i wonder what i could do to get this shit started and i remembered with my spark plug on my dirt bike i just sanded it down and put some gas on it so then i was like fuck it, and i just took both pos and neg off then sanded with like 80 grit, terminals andpost and everything then rubs a LITTLE bit of gas on them and it fired right up!

its not the safest but it worked for me lol

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

THIS exact thing happened to my old tahoe when i was at school! tried to jump it wiht about 4 different cars, battery charger, took my battery to o Reilly got it test they said it good so i said fuck it and just bought a new one anyways took it back to my truck and nothing i was like wtf! so my dad thought it might be the alt. but i still kept tryn i took the pos and neg off and re tightened a bunch of times and still nothing! so i was like i wonder what i could do to get this shit started and i remembered with my spark plug on my dirt bike i just sanded it down and put some gas on it so then i was like fuck it, and i just took both pos and neg off then sanded with like 80 grit, terminals andpost and everything then rubs a LITTLE bit of gas on them and it fired right up!

its not the safest but it worked for me lol

I'm going to try the tomorrow. Sounds exactly like my problem I hope it works. Thanks for the input everybody. I really do appreciate it.

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

damn we had that problem in our old silverado

after it got jacked,it never operated right anymore

i"ll see what my dad did

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

computer in the car could have took a dive I hope that is not the case but a possiblity

ur a smart cookie :good:

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

does the car have a main fuse? my friend's old Ford Probe had a main fuse that was rated for 120 amps, it blew and nothing on the car worked at all after that, we wound up jumping the gap with a chunk of 4 gauge and it worked.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

does the car have a main fuse? my friend's old Ford Probe had a main fuse that was rated for 120 amps, it blew and nothing on the car worked at all after that, we wound up jumping the gap with a chunk of 4 gauge and it worked.

I checked all the fuses and they were all good hopefully its the battery corrosion, ima try sanding the terminals right now and deep silencer when you can let me know what your dad did. Thanx

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I sanded down the terminals and nothing I'm stuck! Any more suggestions.

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived