DC Sound Lab

DC98hoe's demo NEW VIDEOS 2 liter trick :)

when you get some free time can u give me some feedback or a ring (rusty) thanks

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

We finally had a chance to put it on the meter. We just did a few burps so I wouldn't piss off the neighbors too much, but we did get this out of it at 40hz. It's pretty flat into the low 30's as well.

59458_1439677071662_1225082889_31275963_7438833_n.jpg

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Shes got more in her i was at idle when we tested her and at 3/4 volume. going to let her rip at the show later in the month.

TEAM DC AUDIO

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Can't wait for the 25th to see what she really does. Should have more then a few videos then too 8)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thanks!

It was Sealed on the dash. Didn't do too much testing, the neighbors can only take so much around here.

First off let me thank everyone at DC for excellant service. especially Rusty for being upfront and honest to me. most companys will claim there product will be the loudest or the best to get a sale, and are nowhere near what they claim.Install is 80% or more on what the product will do.Rusty never said i guarantee you will do a 150. he said trial and error build it till you get it right. and i appreciate that.I had major problems at first with trying to run lvl 5s and Rusty stuck with me till we found the solution. What company does that? Thanks bro. Second let me thank this guy i met at my first show. I blew two DD 9515s at a 40hz burp shot the voicecoils threw the dustcaps, and he walked up to me and said ( when your ready to recone those give me a call and handed me his card) well i called him and from there he has been one kool ass dude. hes helped me alot and built my awesome box.( i could of done it but i was tired of guessing).thanks bill"kingsuv" ( owner of DAT).If everyone was like Bill, Rusty, car audio would be a better place. Anyhow after the show i have to do a road trip to give you that demo Rusty. And talk about those neos and A possible 160. lol

Edited by dd98hoe

TEAM DC AUDIO

Yea i was just throwing that out there 60s is a whole nother level.lol im happy with what i got. in the future who knows. and thanks for the compliments

TEAM DC AUDIO

Glad I could help get ya back up and going. I know you were pretty frustrated at the comp with the DD's. Those XL's are taking a beating and a mid 50's truck is no joke. It's not too often that it happens right from the start. I can't wait to see what little tweaks we can do to gain ya a little bit 8)