Things that happend back then that would never happen today thread.

Just name some thing's or post videos of stuff that happened back in the day that would not happen today. You know with all the politically correct stuff we have now days.

Ill start with an old Flintstones ad

what about things that happen today, that didn't happen back in the day

same same..

Whooping your kids ass in public.

Go to school without medal detectors.

Cigarette Commercials (like you posted)

1 tv household (black and white) and using your kids to change the channel!!!

Speaking of whipping your kids ass in public. I was walking in Wal-Mart the other day and this lady was breaking her kid off an ass whipping and the other shoppers looked at her like she was a criminal! I thought it was weird too, you dont see it much anymore.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Speaking of whipping your kids ass in public. I was walking in Wal-Mart the other day and this lady was breaking her kid off an ass whipping and the other shoppers looked at her like she was a criminal! I thought it was weird too, you dont see it much anymore.

Well here we still behind in times about 15 years but if im in public especially witness the childs behavior and mama cracks them a good one. I just look at them and say Good Job! Mama!

Well here we still behind in times about 15 years but if im in public especially witness the childs behavior and mama cracks them a good one. I just look at them and say Good Job! Mama!

Oh yeah, dont get me wrong! When mine messes up he knows daddy will get on that ass no matter where we are!

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Back then you would get you ass lit up by the principal at school if you were out of line.. that would never happen today.

Back then you would get you ass lit up by the principal at school if you were out of line.. that would never happen today.

YUP I got paddled for chewing gum LMAO now kids bring guns to school