LAS VEGAS - West Coast Regional | Vid p.6

TeamSSC Ron

Team Bass Hertz put in work in the 140's and 130's bass race class! Congratz to my teammates Chino for taking 1st in the 140's class and str8blazin for taking 1st in the 130's class....

your just lucky a couple more team bassick members couldnt make it.

:drinks:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

me and alpine. did nyman go?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

I happened to be in town and took a few photos for you guys. I'll have a few short vids up later tomorrow also...

This is from the show today 11-06-2010. Was a crazy spot just near the airport where planes where flying very low coming in for landings right over top of the crowd, was awesome!

DSC04604.JPG

DSC04605.JPG

DSC04606.JPG

DSC04607.JPG

DSC04608.JPG

DSC04609.JPG

DSC04610.JPG

DSC04611.JPG

That was an awesome show..

Very Nice meeting you Mark!!

Thanks for checking out my system, still needs a ton of work... :yahoo:

hope to see you again!! :drinks:

2-10 inch hx2's rfd2110 getting close to 1200 watts rms

PWK enclosure-rear loading folded horn

1-mtx 81000d

1-SAX-100.4

1-alpine h/u

1-set of cdt's euro components

1-set of alpine type's

Yup, Nyman was there.

cool. I'm sad I couldn't make it but... shit happens. hope you all had a great time! I'll see about making a trip to socal for a comp next season so I can finally meet some of you guys.

That was an awesome show..

Very Nice meeting you Mark!!

Thanks for checking out my system, still needs a ton of work... :yahoo:

hope to see you again!! :drinks:

Deff! Your enclosure sounded so sick though, IMO, nice and flat. A daily driver that clean is hard to come by.

Archived