LAS VEGAS - West Coast Regional | Vid p.6

TeamSSC Ron

Hey guys, I have spoke with Doug about this awhile back, and his thoughts were that there are competitors that are already going to be in Vegas because of the SEMA show. Many competitors do SEMA for their sponsors. A show on this date prevents double trips for some, and we all know that SEMA has more media exposure than just about anything else going on, as well as the glitz and hype of well, you know........VEGAS! No matter where a venue is held, somebody is gonna complain. Cuz there is always somebody that is gonna have farther to travel. Many of us like to have fun and make it a party, AHEM, cough, cough, Bill, Kimo, ME! And if it's going to be a party, again, it's Vegas! I'm down, and I'm there.

2009 USACi State Champion Modified 4000+

2009 USACi State Champion Super Modified

2009 USACi State Champion StreetBeat 4

2009 USACi State Champion StreetBeat 5

2009 USACi State Champion PortWars Open

2009 USACi State Champion Super PortWars

2010 King of So-Cal SS5+ 2010 King of So-Cal Psychlone

2010 King of So-Cal BassRace 159.9

2010 State Record holder BassRace 157.9

2010 Regional Champion DbDrag SS5+

2010 Regional Champion BassRace 159.9

2010 Regional Champion Psychlone

2010 West Coast Points Champion

2010 World Points Champion Psychlone

Current World Record Holder in DbDrag Psychlone

2010 SBN Nationals 3rd place BassRace 159.9

2010 SBN Nationals 3rd place DbDrag Extreme 3+

2010 World Champion Psychlone!

Check us out on YouTube @ kingofpsychlone

LOL, What competitors will be at SEMA?

Heck we started this thread to promote the show!

Not to complain!

TRUE THAT . . . ! It's all about promoting the show to begin with yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

No one's complaining here . . . . some concerns only !

Regardless where this shows going, Vegas or not . . . . Team SSC will be there !

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Well I hope it is a great turn out if we don't get a lot of cars we don't get a west coast finals just fyi

That's the main concern right now . . . . is to get a lot of cars for this Vegas show but it seems like it will not going to happen due to it's location. I'm still hoping it will turn out okay though otherwise we are all f#@% angry.gif . . . . Say goodbye to West Coast Finals here bull.gif

TEAM S.S.C.

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

That's the main concern right now . . . . is to get a lot of cars for this Vegas show but it seems like it will not going to happen due to it's location. I'm still hoping it will turn out okay though otherwise we are all f#@% angry.gif . . . . Say goodbye to West Coast Finals here bull.gif

for real are you going or not im going to it where ever it is fuck it lol

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

I will not be able to attend regionals in Vegas due to $$ issues.

I wish you guys good luck!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

for real are you going or not im going to it where ever it is fuck it lol

Like I said from the very beginning, regardless where the location maybe for this West Coast Regional . . . me and my whole Team SSC will be there . . . yahoo.gifyahoo.gifyahoo.gif

TEAM S.S.C.

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Archived