4 18 blowthrough-i kissed a 4th order and i liked it

are you building the new doggy play box for the bed of your truck?? hmm... or are u doing 4 18's????? HAHAHAHA looking good brian, and sorry that I kicked ya to the curb yesterday, that test was very important! im on a 24 today, but if you want to swing by tomorrow, I should have all day to play "stereo"

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

are you building the new doggy play box for the bed of your truck?? hmm... or are u doing 4 18's????? HAHAHAHA looking good brian, and sorry that I kicked ya to the curb yesterday, that test was very important! im on a 24 today, but if you want to swing by tomorrow, I should have all day to play "stereo"

WOOT. play time!

Alright. my old wooden saw horses were moaning at me telling me this pile of random wood was getting too heavy for them and it was time to build or buy some new ones.

Went to the store and bought some more, came back and decided to give them the test. Threw all the boards i had cut on the box to start getting an idea of what the finished product would look like.

Enjoy!

img0156ii.jpg

ignore the asthetics of the truck. i bought it from mexicans (yes really). that stuff will be fixed when i paint it (carbons maybe?)

Take the lights apart and everything thats chrome, tint to the color of the truck. And yeah i bought my car from mexicans too. Wish i understood what goes on in their brains...

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived