Second Skin Audio

Best 2 15'' subs for $800-1000

REaudioBuff

Dont really want the BTL cause in this area the customer service is not the greatest and i've never really heard nor seen atomic... Treo is going through alot of shit with their company right now. I could see them going under soon so I wont be going that route. Although I do like treo and have been around some of there stuff.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

So willie you gona let me here the 5s lol. And the treos do sound amazing. And the xls will take that no problem. 1 15 seems to do good on a saz3500 lol.

text me tmro i lost ur # james doesnt answer ever so... if u still got mine call. ida bought ur xl by the way but u didnt respond to the email damnit....

lvl5 15 vs 13w7

dc.jpg

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

atomic is one of the oldest speaker makers in the usa, been around since 1946, just moved build houses for amplifiers back to usa and the subs are actually built about 20 minutes from me

call them at 805.278.4087

http://www.atomicspeakers.com/

tell them than andrew sent you and talk to randy he will set you straight

i have a few videos up on smd media of the ELEs if you want to check them

So for the power I'm running which would do better the xl or the lvl 5? Which would get louder and deeper while not bottoming out and being overpowered. I know the lvl 5 isn't in danger im just asking about the xl really.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Dont really want the BTL cause in this area the customer service is not the greatest and i've never really heard nor seen atomic... Treo is going through alot of shit with their company right now. I could see them going under soon so I wont be going that route. Although I do like treo and have been around some of there stuff.

the c.s. is actually pretty good ..just gotta have the right number

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

2 DC XL 15s

$1080 for a pair of Sundown NSv2's. They will easily take 3k each daily.

http://www.woofersetc.com/p9271/Nightshade15-v2-D1--Sundown-Audio-15"-Nightshade-Series-Dual-1Ohm-Subwoofer.htm

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

The xls should be fine if you can guarantee the power is 100% clean, but if you are worried about overpowering them just get the lvl 5s, just be prepared for some heavy mf-ers lol.

and willie ill send you a text in the morning. and I know james responds to like 1 of every 4 of my texts even mid-convo

So for the power I'm running which would do better the xl or the lvl 5? Which would get louder and deeper while not bottoming out and being overpowered. I know the lvl 5 isn't in danger im just asking about the xl really.

the xl will have no issues on 2500rms. my 5s are on a sundown 4500 and they laugh at it. the guy i got em from had a stetsom 14k to em and theyre still stiff like theyre brand new

edit for grammar

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

2 DC XL 15s

$1080 for a pair of Sundown NSv2's. They will easily take 3k each daily.

http://www.woofersetc.com/p9271/Nightshade15-v2-D1--Sundown-Audio-15"-Nightshade-Series-Dual-1Ohm-Subwoofer.htm

ns are back ordered. my friend ordered his 4 months ago and jake sent his money back cause its still gonna be a while

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

2 DC XL 15s

atomic is one of the oldest speaker makers in the usa, been around since 1946, just moved build houses for amplifiers back to usa and the subs are actually built about 20 minutes from me

sorry to disagree with u andrew but looking at the internals of the 5k so called "made in the usa" is bull crap..and i do run a at7k my self... but thats just me and few others that actually noticed.. maybe painted in the usa?

also

original poster: if you have the money for 2 smd's you should look in to them steves are loving his 2500's.

if not then T3 tsns's i loved mine but you will have a hard time finding some still available, on top fo that if you dont have at least 5krms to each woofer they wont move haha..

for you i would probably go with dc lvl5's or smd's and maybe mayhems. i have heard all of those woofers they are comparable

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived