Second Skin Audio

Best 2 15'' subs for $800-1000

REaudioBuff

Yea ill have 3300 to each :D not no little 2500 lol. Also Eric is that website a trustworthy website? Those sundowns are some badass mofo's I know that! Willie I PM'd you btw

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

sorry to disagree with u andrew but looking at the internals of the 5k so called "made in the usa" is bull crap..and i do run a at7k my self... but thats just me and few others that actually noticed.. maybe painted in the usa?

also

original poster: if you have the money for 2 smd's you should look in to them steves are loving his 2500's.

if not then T3 tsns's i loved mine but you will have a hard time finding some still available, on top fo that if you dont have at least 5krms to each woofer they wont move haha..

for you i would probably go with dc lvl5's or smd's and maybe mayhems. i have heard all of those woofers they are comparable

minel sorry to disagree but have you seen the interior of the NEW 5000

its made in the usa, sorry if you dont agree but it is

Lol I wish i had the money for some SMD's but I dont think i have the room or the power to use those. I would need 2 2500s on each sub :D but I'm really leaning toward the lvl 5s but those damn Mayhem's I heard in person and loved them on 2 sundown 3000ds.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

Willie I actually came across those awhile ago I didn't know that was your beyond sickass whip :D love that magnum bro... But what kinda numbers did you hit with that? that vid didnt do them justice at all lol. such a sickass whip :drink40:

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

oh for fucks sakes, lets not get in a pissing match with minel. hell just bitch and moan until he gets his way

anyways @OP with that budget and that power, your looking at XL's Mayhem's or Sundowns, and most likly a few others i cant member off the top of my head

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Willie I actually came across those awhile ago I didn't know that was your beyond sickass whip :D love that magnum bro... But what kinda numbers did you hit with that? that vid didnt do them justice at all lol. such a sickass whip :drink40:

thanks ...it did a lil bit under 54 at 31hz on a 4500

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

umm yes i have and actually team bassik apline and i went throught a whole line up of amps comparing only to find the out come of it looking similar to few others, and do u even know how much it would take to make ana mp in the us? lol seriously dude i wont believe it until i see it being built in the us of a

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

oh for fucks sakes, lets not get in a pissing match with minel. hell just bitch and moan until he gets his way

anyways @OP with that budget and that power, your looking at XL's Mayhem's or Sundowns, and most likly a few others i cant member off the top of my head

shutup freshbitch lol.. nahh its a fact that i know.. im done hre though, i told dude my opinion on woofers

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived