Second Skin Audio

Best 2 15'' subs for $800-1000

REaudioBuff

shouldent be giving pricing out but you should be able to get the ELE's for around 3 bills each

I'd really like to see where he was even quoting prices. He was referring to the OPs budget. Not to mention the price is the same on fiaudio.

AQ HD, I would personally run the XLs over the 5s on that power, mayhems, havocs, I have never had anything less than great customer service with FI and am feeding each of my BTLs over 4000 watts each daily.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'd really like to see where he was even quoting prices. He was referring to the OPs budget. Not to mention the price is the same on fiaudio.

AQ HD, I would personally run the XLs over the 5s on that power, mayhems, havocs, I have never had anything less than great customer service with FI and am feeding each of my BTLs over 4000 watts each daily.

Ok well for some reason I personally haven't ever really liked the btl even since i saw steves i never liked em... They just dont look to great to me they may very well be but not for me i guess. Also will the xls sound as good and on that power would they be around a 153 or so? thats all im really going for. My last setup outta that box with my team rf subs from 2004 did a 154.6 so I want something that sounds better and will handle daily music much better at that power level.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Ok well for some reason I personally haven't ever really liked the btl even since i saw steves i never liked em... They just dont look to great to me they may very well be but not for me i guess. Also will the xls sound as good and on that power would they be around a 153 or so? thats all im really going for. My last setup outta that box with my team rf subs from 2004 did a 154.6 so I want something that sounds better and will handle daily music much better at that power level.

mayhems /thread

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

mayhems /thread

what does mayhems /thread mean? Im still new to this forum :D lol

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

I would go with the xl's, because 5's will just laugh at that power unless you run a single 1 and it will love that power haha :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I stopped reading once i got to this post just so i can second it.

and they are on serious backorder lol like 4 months backorder...

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

Well, your point of view is yours. I had seen a couple before watching meades vids and had fallen in love. Then the first time I heard them I was sold. 2 of my 4 vehicles run BTLs.

I will never attempt to estimate db scores. The XLs are awesome but I've compared both and will tell you the BTLs have always sounded better to me.

Both awesome subs though and if you choose DC ill be tuned in

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived