Sonic Electronix

My bad on not listing the stuff I'm installing.

For subs I'm installing 2 RF 412 12's connected to a RF 1500,then my Comps will be hooked up to a RF 4004.This will hopefully be cleaned up with a 3sixty2.As for the Crescendos,I appreciate the link and I'll be looking into them as well :good:.

No prob, I just ordered a pair and waiting for them to get here actually. Which is why i suggested them. Hopefully you find what you are looking for and you are very pleased with whatever you choose man :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

That is what i plan on doing.I'll be putting 2 sets in as well.I'm looking for loud,CLEAR with a good amount of bass but not overwhelming bass.In other words I'm looking for a set that won't be drowned out by my subs and won't get distorted at high volumes.I had a feeling that the RF's would do the job(am I correct??) but I'm also interested in other options.

bass? lol, my daily driver is an ext cab silverado, back seat removed with three 15" BTLs powered by three T4000s, lol. i have two sets of T2 comps running off of a T800.4 and this is the most cost effective way for me to even listen to any kind of music, lol. ive used the kicker comps, diamond, pioneer, and crescendos. i loved the cresendos as much as the T2s but my truck is also a show truck project and the black really stood out to me.

thinking even of adding two more sets and running one T800.4 per door, lol

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?