Help with airbag parts for a 02 blazer

So basically i have an 02 Chevy Blazer extreme and i wanna bag it. i want it to lay frame on at least 22's but i wanna fit 23's on it. i found someone that will install them and do all the fabbing for me. my only question is what is a good site to get all the parts from? and what exactly do i even need to make it lay frame? could someone please help me out!!? haha i always wanted bags, kinda been my dream..

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

For your first question... suicidedoors.com is a great site to get stuff from...

As for the second part...

Not so easy, to lay out on 22s/23s you need to notch your frame(which means no more backseat), pie cut your control arms (or buy new ones that lay 22s), remove inner fenders and relocate everything thats attached to them, and depending on if you do a 3 link or 4 link theres alot of work/fabrication that goes into that also, its funny that you asked this because 2 years ago when i got my 03 blazer i asked the same question, i got a similar answer, the best advice i got though was to go to s10forum.com and start reading, over the last 2 years even though my blazer hasnt been bagged yet i now know all that goes into it, its not really something you can just decide to do one day, ALOT of planning will need to be done first, sorry for this story of a response but i hope it helps.

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

im going to go ahead and agree with what sphinx said.. go to s10forum or somewhere similar and just read. I read alot on there and also learned alot about blazers.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Not to be a dick, if you have to ask and your installer doesn't know, don't even think about going at this project. You can serously ruin your car if you don't know what your doing. Your looking around 4k to get it to where you would want (thats a good price).

To answer your question.

You need:

Bags

Tanks

Compressors,

ton of fittings

line

valves

wire

gauges

etc...

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags