Just ordered the new T-Mobile G2 by HTC, its the first phone using there new HSPA+ network, getting it tomorrow cant wait :yahoo: supposedly it is the fastest phone on the market processor wise as of now even though its only 800mhz its the next gen on processors... Anyone have it? what are your thoughts on it? Im coming from verizon and a motorola droid.. I cant stand my droid horrible web browsing experience and its way to choppy.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

Well I got the phone yesterday, best phone I have used yet.. its fast as hell haven't had any slow downs.. the keyboard is fuckin amazing. My only real concern is tmobile coverage, coming from verizon but no problems as of now... needless to say I'm lovin this phone.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

it depends on the OS, they changed the batt life going from 1.6 to 2.1 and 2.2.. with my 2.2 on droid x the batt lasts damn near 2 days with me playin on it lol..

you can also change the batt profile to battery saver or something else, or high performance. if you didnt know!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Battery life on the phone is one of the best on the market from what I hear, also I have been running some speed test while on tmobile's hspa+ network I have been getting 3.5 meg down to 5.5 meg download and a constant 1.5 upload which is pretty damn fast. It still blows me away how much technology has evovled I remember those damn brick phones.. now I have a damn pc in my pocket with a broadband connection, gotta love it.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

it depends on the OS, they changed the batt life going from 1.6 to 2.1 and 2.2.. with my 2.2 on droid x the batt lasts damn near 2 days with me playin on it lol..

you can also change the batt profile to battery saver or something else, or high performance. if you didnt know!

Glad the X is goin good lol. My incredible is annoying the hell out of me, the phone itself gets extremely hot from what I'm assuming is the battery overheating. It seems to only be doing it when I go to work, and under little-no use, and boy does the battery drain superrrr quick! Task-killer says nothings open/running in the background and I probably get a total of maybeeeeeee 6 hours TOTAL on a good day when I work with little to no use. Running 2.2 now, wasn't sure if it was my phone with shit battery life or most-all android phones so glad to hear the G2 and the X is running well. Might have something to look forward too in 2012 lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update, I have had the G2 for a couple of weeks now and unfortunatly I have to send it back tmobile coverage fuckin blows the phone is amazing but what good is it if I only get 2G speeds, you would think in los angeles one of the biggest cities in the nation id atleast get 3g coverage. Good riddance tmobile back to verizon.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD