Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

It says August 8th but today is 08-11-2007. I might be wrong but that is old right?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

Posted

Awsome Oso..............

thanks man... :)

I knew nothing of this...................I OWE you.... :)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

youve seen my Vids.........and I suck at making them....soNow how am I gonna make a 1 minute vid...that dont suck... :)

and one that will do my Z Justice....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

youve seen my Vids.........and I suck at making them....soNow how am I gonna make a 1 minute vid...that dont suck... :)

and one that will do my Z Justice....

u can do it...good luck

Lets Go Ski

Posted

Yall better vote for me.. :)

I could SOOOOOOOOOOOO use this right now...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

HELL YEAH! you gots mine just remind us bro!

EDIT...although it seems that it gonna just be judged by three judges and not the readers.......

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

I just registerd and Im uploading a bunch of pix and some vids to my account....

I gotta make a new vid for the contest tho....If i plan this out ...I believe I can make a decent Vid in a minute..

But I gotta go out of town to the gravel pits....lol

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1162 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...