Fi Car Audio Website

Big_Mike

For some reason my web browser says that the ficaraudio.com is not secure. It says "Your connection to ssl.perfora.net is encrypted with 256-bit encryption. However, this page includes other resources which are not secure. These resources can be viewed by other while in transit, and can be modified by an attacker to change the behavior of the page."

Has anyone else got this message? I use Google Chrome and I tried a different web browser and the same thing happened. :angry:

Havent been on in a while, it used to ask me if i want to view it securly or not when i would say no it looked normal but when i said yes it looked totally different, i viewed and ordered from the site and had no problems.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

nothing for me im useing firefox

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

They are using ssl(https). There is more than likely a image or something on the page that is linked to a non-ssl resource(http).

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

There's like a photobucket image or something on there that is hotlinked on teh page that is not secure..

It is all SSL..and we don't have a billion ads for bullshit and flash junk all over the place.

Really simple easy to navigate no bullshit stuff :)

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

For some reason my web browser says that the ficaraudio.com is not secure. It says "Your connection to ssl.perfora.net is encrypted with 256-bit encryption. However, this page includes other resources which are not secure. These resources can be viewed by other while in transit, and can be modified by an attacker to change the behavior of the page."

Has anyone else got this message? I use Google Chrome and I tried a different web browser and the same thing happened. :angry:

I cant even find the website anymore, even when i search it on google. I know they joined forces with Ascendant Audio but did they get rid of their site or something ?

Archived