Line Driver??

Not sure if that is the correct name for what I need but this is what I need to do.

I am still building my active setup. What i have is an Eclipse CD7200MKii which has 8v preouts, it has High, Mid and Sub out. For my amps I will be running 4 Cadence ZRS-C9's. One amp will run my mids for the drivers door and another for the passenger door then the third one will drive the tweeters and the 4th with push both back doors.

So instead of me just buying a shit ton of y adapters I would like something that I can connect the High RCA output from the deck and the Mid RCA output from the deck into. Then have mutliple channels out so I can go to each amp...but at the same time maybe boosting the line voltage a bit since it will be split so much.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

also I dont want or need an eq built in

You dont happen to know the model number from AC do you?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

never mind over looked the no EQ

EDIT:

what about this one

http://www.audiocontrol.com/t34/5249/14164/Special-Processors/The-Matrix-Six-Channel-Car-Audio-Line-Driver.html. it doesnt have an EQ and has 6 channels

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived