what u guys think?

skittle look up one at my post with the alpines. with wut i posted it should be the end of the thread lol

i was typing while you posted that. but wither way i still believe the ID's will be better than the alpines.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

If you really have the money for this shit look into some good high end components. Brands I can't name but focal hertz and rainbow are on the top of my head. Make a wooden plate basically out of 3/4 mdf that covers the stock hole and cut a 6.5" hole for the component and stick the tweeter somewhere on the door panel. If you really get those xls on the 3500 you need some good loud f'n components to keep up with them.

i cant find hertz anywhere online???? tho and for sum mid/high i can go like around $700 topps im just an 19 livin with daddy still lol, but i mean is there really much of a difference other then the sizes??? like between a 6x8 or a 6.5?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s