Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

ok um

chicken can i borrow your truck and yout t15k amp and have a 3 some

hey  steve as far as the  subs mock up..it looks like it will be either a 4th or 6 order bandpass ....

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

8 18"s

wow wow

The question is will this be louder than the hoe?  A lot more cone area, DAMN wow...

'02 Dodge Intrepid SEst2yn9.jpgPioneer 5800-MPCrystal SSCS6Diamond Audio D3 400.415" Fi QHifonics BXi-1500d4cuft @ 32hz w/ 70" of port100sq ft of DamplifierKnukonceptz 1/0awg & 4awg

come to think of it, I never seen anything with that many 18s... I have seen a chevy dually, with its bed full of 18s, but I think it was only 6- 18s. Ive seen, sht load of 15s clam shelled, but still max about 10... but 8- 18"s  cant think of anyone who was running that many

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.