If you don't mind getting your mother board greasy, I have seen some crazy stuff done with submerging it all in vegetable oil. Believe it or not, it works wonderful as a radiator (kinda like engine oil in a car) & does not conduct electricity. Just gotta find a way of circulating the oil constantly (again like a car) B) Oh well, just threw the idea out there...

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

My home comp uses a Tyan Board and 2 AMD 3800 processors and 8 gigs of ram,and I use a thermaltake aquarius 3 cooling system and mine full boar only gets to about 98 or 99 degrees,ofcouse when I crank the fan It gets noisy.

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine

I dont understand how the boxes held the cold air.. But if it worked I guess it doesnt have to make sense haha.

They dont hold cold air, they where just "directing" cold air into the side of my case, the cooling temp screen shot proved it. 18 degrees C for the processor, and 11degrees C for the mobo temp. I had all the mt dew boxes taped together with packaging tape. This was back in the mean green days a few years ago, I was able to get very creative with stupid things.

They dont hold cold air, they where just "directing" cold air into the side of my case, the cooling temp screen shot proved it. 18 degrees C for the processor, and 11degrees C for the mobo temp. I had all the mt dew boxes taped together with packaging tape. This was back in the mean green days a few years ago, I was able to get very creative with stupid things.

Thats cool... I just overclocked my 3800+ X2 processor to 2.4GHz, it was 2.0 stock... I am on stock air cooling, and it is running at 156F full load...

EDIT, right when I clicked the post button my computer froze... hahah I am still at 2.40GHz but reduced the speed of my RAM, lets hope that helps

Edited by Cdizzle

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

I need to figure out how to get better 3d graphics out of my Agp Ati x1600 512mb video card..My 3dmarks are terrible below 4000..I thought this little setup I was running now would do better then what it does..Any of you computer guys know what I should do??

Pentium 4 3.0Ghz Processor

Agp Ati x1600 pro video card

2 gb of Corsair ram..

I need to figure out how to get better 3d graphics out of my Agp Ati x1600 512mb video card..My 3dmarks are terrible below 4000..I thought this little setup I was running now would do better then what it does..Any of you computer guys know what I should do??

Pentium 4 3.0Ghz Processor

Agp Ati x1600 pro video card

2 gb of Corsair ram..

Whats the core clock of the card? You can download a program to overclock it....

side note, I had to reduce my 2.4 to 2.2... I am trying to burn the movie again and it is taking 100% of this dual core processor... waiting to see if it is going to freeze up... 153F at 100% load

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif