sierra mist Posted October 18, 2010 Report Posted October 18, 2010 In which the black dude is rapping and then skates off. Quote
BeatBox Posted October 19, 2010 Report Posted October 19, 2010 heres the video dont know where to get the gif from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rmWnwtps6I&feature=related Quote
Baydestrian Posted October 19, 2010 Report Posted October 19, 2010 Is it hard to google "black guy rollerskating gif" hell it even popped up as a suggestion Quote 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
sierra mist Posted October 19, 2010 Author Report Posted October 19, 2010 Is it hard to google "black guy rollerskating gif" hell it even popped up as a suggestion Yep, that's it! Quote
Maxim Posted October 19, 2010 Report Posted October 19, 2010 Never seen this before and I laughed extremely hard when I saw his shorts but he was pretty smooth doing that little walk thing. Pretty funny video. Quote wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.