Sonic Electronix

Should use?? I dont know about that, but I put 2 layers on everyhting that I could... all flat metal inside the door and anything that wasnt moveable on the outer skin where the door panel connects. I even covered the large holes with some.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

yea. i got about 4 to 5 layers on larger holes I just went crazy with the stuff because its actully used for gutters and roofs. Its called protecto wrap. and its 18 bucks for 25 feet by 6 inchs, but on special at home depot for 12 something, so i bought 3 rolls of it, and going back now to buy the last 2 there. Then If I still dont have enough Im going to menards to buy more, and they do price matching..

This stuff is 2mm thinner then stinker road kill extreme or expert which ever it is. and its about the same thickness as the dynamat in my car too.

I used the stuff from elemental designs, it work great on old truck now I have to get more to do New truck. Great stuff at good price.

REF'Smr.wigglezdj - ROE- Traded, Hemisott - CA- Bought, BLD25 - CA- Sold, pik - CA- Sold, Priest - CA- Sold, FLOSSINON24S - CA-Sold, BJFISH11 - CA- Bought, SlainNothing - CA- Sold

Hows the weight of the stuff?

Id say one 25' by 6" roll weighs about 5 or 6 pounds if thats what you mean.

I just bought the last roll home depot had left. Then I went to menards to get a 2 more rolls (and accidently bought the white colored foil)

DCAO0074.jpg

Here it is compaired to the others.

Stinger roadkill expert on the left. Protecto wrap roof and gutter repair middle, dynamat xtreme right.

Im sure its not the best picture to tell from, but the pw is only a little bit thinner.

DCAO0076.jpg

Id say I got a min of 16mm on my doors and even more were the big cutouts are in my doors. I got it weaved like a basket and its pretty stiff without moving much at all when I press on it where a whole is in the door. I also notice my roof and sunroof flex in my car from just closing my door...

I got a lil under 80 bucks spent on 6 rolls now (75 square feet). Dynamat xtreme costs about $170 for 100 square feet.

Archived