12v acc wire went out need help

as the titles says, need to find the location of the fuse. on the head unit, there 3 three wires, one yellow(permanent), black(ground), and red(12v acc), i got power from the yellow(which i found the fuse location and replaced it because it pop under audio), and still cant find the fuse for acc. anyone help me? im dying for beat. lol

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

what car? look under hood and in car

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

usually all your radio wires are ran from one fuse. or atleast mine is anyway. have you taken a dmm to the acc wire WHILE THE CAR WAS ON.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

usually all your radio wires are ran from one fuse. or atleast mine is anyway. have you taken a dmm to the acc wire WHILE THE CAR WAS ON.

just bought one from my job. going to do that in a min. whats weird is that not even my head rest monitors are getting any power at all. so there must be a short somewhere.

edit: car is a 2002 nissan xterra

Edited by carlosg_313

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

just remember the yellow wire is your constant, meaning it gets power even when the car is off. and the red wire is switched, meaning it doesn't have power when the car is off.

test the red wire with the car on. check the fuse for continuity. and get back to us.

nothing on the acc. had the car on, didnt used a dmm because i forgot to buy batteries for it(FTL), but had a circuit tester, but it didnt read any power. is the acc part of the ignition or something? im not big on car electricals so you guys can tell. lol

help. want to have some tunes in my car

come on ppl. i know there is someone out there that knows at least what the wire is connected to.

edit:found the fuse. now got the tunes playing in my car. thanks for the ppl who tried.

Edited by carlosg_313