"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ya im like 99.9% sure ill be attending. bte do i have to buy a laptop from rose? and freshman can live off campus right?

Yes, all freshman have to buy the same laptop through rose. You will get more information on it eventually. Might seem like an inconvenience for some people but once you get here you will see its a pretty good system. Everyone has a lot of the required software for classes already installed and ready to use and there is no worries about someones computer not being powerful enough/non-compatible etc. It also allows us to have an it department that is efficient and actually can do stuff to help you if you have a problem.

Essentially freshman are required to live on campus. There are ways around it, but freshman campus life is really good. I of course lived on campus freshman year and don't see how anyone could regret it, though I am living off campus this year.

congrats man

i thought about maybe doing an engineering school but think im just gonna go the normal college route with a major in EE

TY

Moet poppin', hoe hoppin', aint no stoppin' B.I.G. poppa, I'm a bad boy

Party and Bullshit - The Notorious B.I.G.

Honest estimate on this truck when it's all done........... 172.3...........

Ehh.. U are aware of what 172.3 is, right?

yep.....:)

Two Pyle 15"s Build log

i miss something lol?

ok well inventor is like solidworks just more user friendly.

Electrical Engineering. Prolly do the single then masters and then go back for computer science. i appreciate the advice man.

i used autodesk in highschool alot. very nice program. and if your going for electrical engineering, then its only a few more classes after that to complete computer science, double wammy ftw lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

i used autodesk in highschool alot. very nice program. and if your going for electrical engineering, then its only a few more classes after that to complete computer science, double wammy ftw lol

I guess I should mention how it is at rose... Here its not just a few more classes for computer science; they are actually quite different. I think its only about a 5ish class difference for computer engineering from EE but you can't actually double major in them since they are so close. If you do take the other classes I believe it falls under the category of a concentration in the other area. For example you could major in EE with a concentration of CompE.

Archived